Questions about production?
Here’s what we’re doing to keep everyone safe and well.
It’s our duty to ensure that we execute productions in a responsible manner, so we’ve implemented the following safety measures for production in studio and on location.
- Vet Crew, Talent, and Clients: As previously stated, we will issue a checklist of questions to determine the health risk to anyone who enters the workplace or studio. This checklist information will be provided to clients ahead of a shoot in the studio.
- Wear PPE: Crew members will wear appropriate protective equipment and clothing, which will include face masks and gloves depending on the situation. Equipment will be sanitized or discarded if cross-contamination occurs.
- Minimize Crew Size: We will minimize the number of people on set and working as crew members when possible. When more people are required on set or on location, we will practice social distancing measures and observe health and safety protocol. The fewer people in an area at a given time, the better.
- Sanitize equipment regularly: We will provide our crews with hand sanitizer, face mask, and gloves, if requested, and means of cleaning the equipment, especially equipment that has come in from off-site. All equipment will be cleaned and sanitized after each use by a crew member. All microphones and audio equipment will be sanitized and left at the talent seating position before their arrival. The talent will apply microphones themselves.
- Observe social distancing on set: Those on set should remain at least 6 feet apart from each other when possible. If talent is required to interact more closely, talent will be vetted prior to coming on set to ensure that no interaction occurs with those who are at high risk. As creatives, we will strive to create visuals that are engaging and allow for a safe social distance.
- Prioritize the safety of talent: Talent will be sequestered when not on camera. We will provide chairs that have been sanitized before their arrival. Hand sanitizer will be provided at the talent’s position. Crew members will not stand within 6 feet of talent.
- Handle with care: If food is provided to feed crew members, talent, and those on set, the offered food should be individually wrapped and distributed by one person wearing a face mask and gloves, who has washed their hands prior to food distribution.
In Studio Specific Measures
- Sanitize equipment regularly: All equipment will be cleaned and sanitized after each use by a crew member.
- Streamline entrance and exit patterns: Clients are encouraged to call ahead to announce their arrival, and doors will be propped open by a crew member to minimize contact. Hand sanitizer will be provided upon arrival. Clients and crew will be encouraged to arrive with a face mask, but if they do not have one, a face mask will be provided upon arrival by Creative Bloc.
- Close off the set area: To further minimize the number of people in an area at a given time, we will close the set area with tape and post a sign of explanation.
- Streamline entrance and exit patterns: Clients and talent will enter the set through a designated area so that they will touch the least number of surfaces. Clients must call ahead to announce their arrival, and any doors will be propped open by a crew member to minimize physical contact. Hand sanitizer will be provided upon arrival. Clients and crew will be encouraged to arrive with a face mask, but if they do not have one, a face mask will be provided upon arrival by Launch Media.